I completed the Sewaholic Pendrell blouse in June 2013. I am still not sure about those sleeves. Everything looks fine on the mannequin, but I am rather broad-shouldered. Other people want nose jobs or breast reductions; my ideal plastic surgery would be shoulder reduction. I like the top and I have worn it (me-made end of June!), but the sleeves are, perhaps, not the best for my frame. It was an easy make, using a silky polyester from Fabricland. The princess seams provide shaping and there are no closures. In all honesty, I wish there were, as that would provide further fitting opportunities. Having said that, I am still leery of my buttonhole foot! Length is a huge issue on this one; before hemming, I could have worn this as a not too shockingly short mini dress. I cut a good 20cm (8 inches) off the bottom. I did it as a test run for 2 yards of silk charmeuse in my stash, but that silk will not become the Pendrell. Still, it is wearable and I may try it again in another fabric, despite the fact that it is a bit of a fabric hog.